Cloud Technology is becoming an indispensable part of large or small enterprises, it is imperative for software developers, software Testers, system administrators need to keep their skills with the market demand. AWS Cloud adoption has more than 57% share in Public Cloud. Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
About Facilitator AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
- Sree is Master Trainer on Cloud Technologies on Microsoft, Cloud, Storage and DevOps® with overall 11 Years of Experience
Profile: View Profile
Upcoming Schedule AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
|AWS Developer Track||20th, 21st, 22nd December 2019||9.30 AM to 5.00 PM||3||15500||Know_More|
|AWS Developer Track||22nd, 23rd, 24th November 2019||9.30 AM to 5.00 PM||3||15500||Know_More|
About SEEDworkshops’ AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Intermediate-level software developers
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS services
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
Why Choose SEED workshops?
- SEED is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 250+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training’s for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, TRICENTIS, and others.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
- 4 Days Classroom Training.
- 32 Hours of Instructor-Led Training.
- Real world examples.
- Participation Certificate after Training.
AWS Certified Developer Course Agenda
Exam & Certifications
- To apply for AWS Developer Associate certification, you need to fulfill the pre-requisites given below.
- Completed AWS Technical Essentials course or significant hands-on professional experience with various AWS services and can appear from online directly
What is post workshops assistance get from SEED Workshops ?
You can write a mail email@example.com with your all technical queries so that we can come back with solutions within 3 working days.
Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
What is % of Practical knowledge is delivered during Class ?
60% practical and 40% theory is the structure for training delivery.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you the complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
Yes, you can change the city, place and date for any classroom training. However, a rescheduling fee is charged. For more information, please go through our Rescheduling Policy.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We do not provide transportation but refreshments is provided on all days of the training
Where will be the training held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 Support team for more details. Email us at email@example.com . If you are looking for an instant Support, you can chat with us too.
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
• Visa debit/credit card
• American express and Diners club card
• Master Card, or
• Through PayPal
Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 15+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level Classroom Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
Nalanda’, Yugay Mangal Complex, Opp. Gandhi Lawns, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes