Hortonworks, Inc.® (NASDAQ: HDP) is a leading innovator in the data industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. SEED is the First Hortonworks® Certified Training Partner in India to offer Hortonworks® Training and Certification offerings since 2013. SEED Infotech has been awarded HORTONWORKS Training Partner of the Year 14-15 Award in APAC Region. SEED is the only Training Partner to deliver Official Training programs on Developer and Admin track & prepare for Certification.
About Facilitator Hortonworks® HDP Developer : Apache Pig & Hive Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
- Amit Khedkar – SEED Hortonworks Practice Head
- Over 15+ years’ qualitative experience in IT Development and Technical Training
- Conducted more than 2000+ hours of Training on HDP Java, HDP Pig and Hive, Hadoop Overview
- Hortonworks Certified Instructor
- Maintained a feedback of 4.7 out of 5
- Java, Pig and Hive, Spark
Hortonworks® HDP Certified: Spark Developer
Hortonworks® HDP Certified: Java Developer
Hortonworks® HDP Certified: Developer
Profile: View Profile
Upcoming Schedule Hortonworks® HDP Developer : Apache Pig & Hive Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
|HDP Overview:Apache Hadoop Essentials||9.30 AM to 5.00 PM||1||–||Know_More|
About seedworkshops’ Hortonworks® HDP Developer : Apache Pig & Hive Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
SEED Hortonworks Certified 4 Days Training is designed for developers who need to create applications to analyze Big Data stored in Apache Hadoop using Pig and Hive. Topics include: Hadoop, YARN, HDFS, MapReduce, data
ingestion, workflow definition, using Pig and Hive to perform data analytics on Big Data and an introduction to
Spark Core and Spark SQL
Who should attend?
- Software developers who need to understand and develop applications for Hadoop Data Analysis
- Students should be familiar with programming principles and have experience in software development.
- SQL knowledge is also helpful. No prior Hadoop knowledge is require
- Understand Hadoop, Yarn and use Cases for Hadoop
- Learn HDFS, Yarn and MapReduce Architecture
- Use Pig to explore and transform data in HDFS
- Learn to hive to explore and analyze data sets.
Why Choose seed workshops?
- Seed is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in the first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
- 32 hours of Instructor Led Training
- Lifetime access to Sandbox
- Lab Practice sessions and guidance
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- In-house Pool of Hortonworks Certified Instructors.
- Conduct Official Curriculum with Official Courseware.
- Soft copy material Included
- 24/7 customer support
- Course completion Certificate
Exam & Certifications
Where can I find more details on Apache Hadoop certification?
Hortonworks offers a comprehensive certification program that identifies you as an expert in Apache Hadoop. Visit www.hortonworks.com/training/certification for more information.
How to Register?
To register for the new hands-on HDP Certified Developer (HDPCD) or HDP Certified Administrator (HDPCA) exams, create an account at www.examslocal.com, then search for “Hortonworks”. The cost of each exam is $250 USD. You can take the exam anytime, anywhere using your own computer.
To register for the Java Developer or Administrator exams, create an account here, then select “Register for an Assessment”. The cost is $200 USD. You can take an exam in locations worldwide by our partner, KRYTERION Inc. Candidates have the ability to take a certification exam onsite at a testing center or, with the correct resources, through remote testing services.
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email. Visa debit/credit card American express and Diners club card Master Card, or Through PayPal
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We do not provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Where will be the training held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly answer all your queries. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide assistance for the exam?
Yes, we do provide guidance and assistance for some of our certification exams.
Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
What is Big Data?
Big Data is a collection of large and complex data sets that cannot be processed using regular database management tools or processing applications.
What is Apache Hadoop?
The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
What are System Requirements?
To run Hadoop participant’s system needs to fulfill following requirements: ?64-bit Operating System ?4GB Ram
Is exam fee included in the course fee?
Yes, exam fee is included in the course fee.
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes! We offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
Yes, we offer PDU certificate to candidates after successfully completing the training. You can earn 45 hours of PDU certificate after attending the training.
Hortonworks® HDP Developer: Apache Pig & Hive Classroom Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
Seed Infotech Ltd., 6th floor Room No 603, Pentagon 4, Magarpattacity, Hadapsar, Pune: – 411013
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes