The certification for Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester is designed for professionals who are working within Agile environments or are planning to start implementing Agile methods in the near future. The certification provides an advantage for those who would like to know the required Agile activities, roles, methods, and methodologies specific to their role.
About Facilitator ISTQB Agile Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
Pradnya J Paithankar, PMP, is working with SEED Infotech Ltd as “Practice Head – Software Testing” She is having over 20 years of professional experience in IT industry, IT Training and engineering industry.
Pradnya has experience in entire software management life cycle including pre-sales, development, testing, quality assurance, training and project management with a core focus on Software Testing. She has worked in different domains like Telecom, manufacturing, Insurance, education, pharmaceutical and medical devices industry.
PMP, PMI-ACP, ISTQB Certified Trainer
Profile: View Profile
Upcoming Schedule ISTQB Agile Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
|Agile ISTQB||19,20 Jan 2019||9:30 AM-6:30 PM||2||12,500||RegisterKnow_More|
About SEEDworkshops’ ISTQB Agile Certification Training Course in Pune
Effective ISTQB Agile helps you to analyze RFP and have clear understanding of customer demands and following key areas:
- Build a winning theme aligned to customer value expectation
- Map your differentiators to value drivers and compete effectively
Learn the art of persuasion and value proposition design
- Develop your story to write compelling executive summary
- Structure and develop highly readable proposals considering various stakeholders’ needs
- Learn the language of success
- Practice review technique to ensure delivery of high quality proposal package
Who should attend?
ISTQB foundation level certification is prerequisite
In A Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Tester is expected to have acquired the necessary skills to working effectively within an Agile team and environment.
Why Choose SEED workshops?
- SEED is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 250+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training’s for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, TRICENTIS and others.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
- 2 Days Classroom Training.
- Experiental Learning
- Real Time Case Study Discussion.
- Learn Different Tools used while implementing “
ISTQB Agile Course Agenda
What is post workshops assistance get from SEED Workshops ?
You can write a mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your all technical queries so that we can come back with solutions within 3 working days.
Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
What is % of Practical knowledge is delivered during Class ?
60% practical and 40% theory is the structure for training delivery.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you the complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
Yes, you can change the city, place and date for any classroom training. However, a rescheduling fee is charged. For more information, please go through our Rescheduling Policy.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We do not provide transportation but refreshments is provided on all days of the training
Where will be the training held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 Support team for more details. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are looking for an instant Support, you can chat with us too.
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
• Visa debit/credit card
• American express and Diners club card
• Master Card, or
• Through PayPal
Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 15+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
ISTQB Agile Course Venue in Pune
Nalanda’, Yugay Mangal Complex, Opp. Gandhi Lawns, Pune, Maharashtra 411 038
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes