Microsoft Windows Azure is one the leading cloud technology. IT Professional who wants to hone their skills can upgrade on Administrator and Developer track on windows azure. Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification is one of the essentials for IT Professionals who are managing IT Infrastructure
Upcoming Schedule Microsoft Windows Azure Administration Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
|Microsoft Azure Admin||16,17,18 February 2018||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||3|
About SEED workshops’ Microsoft Windows Azure Administration Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure. This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Who should attend?
- This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
Why Choose SEED workshops?
- SEED is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in the first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
- 3 Days Classroom Training
- 24 Hours of Instructor Led Training
- Real world examples
- Participation Certificate after Training
Microsoft Windows Azure Administration Course Agenda
Exam & Certifications
Why get certified in Microsoft products and technologies?
Are you thinking about earning a Microsoft Certification? Wondering whether it’s worth the effort? We’ve asked some IT professionals who have earned a variety of Microsoft Certifications to share their impressions of the experience with you. Maybe what they have to say will give you the answers you need.
How long is a Microsoft Certification valid?
Microsoft Certifications are valuable in the MARKET and will remain valuable as long as companies are using the technologies covered in the certification. Over time, certifications will retire and eventually will transition to a “legacy” status. Legacy Microsoft Certifications will appear on your transcript designated as such. Refer to the retired certifications page for the most current information regarding status.
Are there upgrade paths available for Microsoft Certifications?
Depending on the certification you have achieved, most certifications have an upgrade path available. Please check the appropriate certification page and view the section on how to upgrade for more information.
How do I find out about new certification releases?
Please refer to the newly released certification exams on the Certifications exams page.
Which certification should I start with?
For those new to technology, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is the recommended starting point for our certifications. Although not required, MTA certifications provide a solid foundation for those preparing for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and MCSD certifications. Those who have been working with the technology should start with the MCSA or MCSD certification. These are prerequisites for any further certifications. The MCSA certification validates that job seekers have a minimum set of skills to hit the ground running.
What do I gain from passing a Microsoft Certification exam?
When you pass your first Microsoft Certification exam, you become a member of the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) community with access to all of the benefits provided through the Microsoft Certification Program and the MCP member site. You can share your transcript with others to prove that you passed that exam and show your progress towards a specific certification. In some cases, such as when you pass an MTA or Specialist exam, that single exam will also earn you the associated certification.
Why don’t all of the certification titles include version numbers?
Certifications that require recertification are not “versioned” because they may cover multiple technologies.
What is post workshops assistance get from SEED Workshops ?
You can write a mail email@example.com with your all technical queries so that we can come back with solutions within 3 working days.
Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
What is % of Practical knowledge is delivered during Class ?
60% practical and 40% theory is the structure for training delivery.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you the complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
Yes, you can change the city, place and date for any classroom training. However, a rescheduling fee is charged. For more information, please go through our Rescheduling Policy.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We do not provide transportation but refreshments is provided on all days of the training
Where will be the training held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 Support team for more details. Email us at email@example.com . If you are looking for an instant Support, you can chat with us too.
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
• Visa debit/credit card
• American express and Diners club card
• Master Card, or
• Through PayPal
Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 15+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
Microsoft Windows Azure Administration Classroom Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
SEED Infotech Ltd., 6th floor Room No 603, Pentagon 4, Magarpattacity, Hadapsar, Pune: – 411013
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes