PMP Certification Training in Pune
Our PMP certification training course in Pune is acclaimed to be one of the best Project Management Courses in the industry. The reason behind this, SEED Infotech is the first R.E.P of PMI® (REP ID 1257) since 2002 in India. The Project Management Professional® ( PMP®) is one of the topmost Global Certification in the field of management. Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the worldwide body of knowledge that provides PMP® Certification courses across the globe.
SEED Infotech has been facilitating pmp certification training in India for the last 18+years. The PMP® Training course is being designed in such a way that it covers the existing practices with the current trends in the industry.
Our pmp course includes an assignment, homework, and one to one support for the candidate. A fact was disclosed in a recent survey, conducted by Project Management Institute (PMI®) that, Project Management Professional (PMP®)Certified Managers earn about 20-35% more salary than the regular managers. Trainer Profile of PMP® Certification Course in Pune.
SEED infotech pmp course is recognized as pmp certification with 100% pass guarantee with 98.23% training satisfaction rate.
Trainer Profile of PMP® Certification Course in Pune
Sameer Kamalapurkar (PMP®, PRINCE2®, and CSM® Certified)Conducting Project Management training since 2001.
- Total 23 years of experience 10 years in Manufacturing & 13 years of experience in IT/PM. Ability to handle projects, process end to end.
- Certified PMP for 5 years, ITIL®Foundation certified, and CSM.
- Conducted training in agile methodologies & Scrum. A Certified Scrum Master. Has to experience in the agile environment in managing projects.
- Conducted 15,000+ hours of training in the Project Management domain.
- Successfully conducted 300+ workshops on PMP® certification.
- Successfully conducted 300+ workshops on the Effective use of Microsoft Project in Project Management.
- 98% of the candidates successfully cleared the PMP® exam in the first attempt after attending Sameer’s training.
- Experience of 20+ years in the area of Project Management across industries.
Profile: View Profile
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) Certification Training Course Free Videos
Course Calendar – PMP® Certification Training in Pune
|PMP||26th, 27th Sep & 3rd, 4th Oct 20
3rd, 4th & 10th, 11th Oct 20
10th, 11th & 17th, 18th Oct 20
Daily 8 hours
About SEED workshops’ Project Management Professional® (PMP®) Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
PMP® Certification from SEED is a unique, power-packed, career-ready package and one of its kind in the industry. 4 Days Full-Time Training covers understanding all 10 Knowledge areas considering PMBOK® reference. SEEDworkshops not only covers preparation for the exam but also helps to apply the knowledge in future careers.
Who should attend?
Any professional who has a minimum of 4 years experience regardless of Industry: Team Leader, Manager, Associate Managers, project managers, IT Project Managers, Product Managers, and Program Managers.
What learning benefits do you get from SEED’s training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)- Sixth Edition, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary for each phase of a project & understand the PMP certification examination nuances.
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate the importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects.
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on the concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on the project manager’s professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Why choose SEED for your training?
- SEED is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 250+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- Accredited, Approved, and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider, and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, TRICENTIS, and others.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
PMP® Certification Training Course Key Highlights
- 35 hours of Interactive Classroom.
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition from PMI®.
- PMP® Certification Mock Exams and Mock Projects.
- Group Activities for better reinforcement.
- Real-world examples from various industries.
- Industry based case studies.
- Trainers’ Notes, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies.
- 35 Contact hours certificate.
- PMP® Certification exam application assistance.
- 24/7 customer support.
PMP Certification Training Course Agenda
PMP® Certifications Training Course Exam
How do I become PMP® certified professional?
First, you should become a PMI® member before applying for the PMP® certification examination. Becoming a member is a fairly straight forward process and can be completed online at www.pmi.org. Make sure you enter the contact details and name correctly. This is important so that you don’t miss any information sent to you later. Also, ensure that the details on the certification are correct.
The duration of PMP® certification exam is four hours. It covers 200 questions, out of which 25 are considered as pre-test questions and are included by PMI® to see how many test takers get them right. Based on this, they might decide to include these questions in a future exam. It is similar to a survey conducted by PMI®. Of the 200 questions, therefore, 175 will be scored. All questions are multiple-choice questions, with only one correct answer.
You get one point for every question answered correctly. There is no negative marking for the incorrect ones. You may also mark a question that you are unsure of and revisit it at the end. However, you should attempt all 200 questions in the given time.
PMI® grades students on each of the five process groups and based on the grading, they declare a test taker as PMP® pass or fail. The grades are not disclosed to everyone. Rather, a rating is given in each of the five process groups. The rating can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient.
The result (pass or fail) is determined by a combination of these grades. The number of grades or points one has to score to pass the PMP® certification exam is not made public by PMI®.
PMP Certification Prerequisite
The eligibility of pmp training course in and to be eligible for the PMP certification exam you need has fit into the following criteria.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)
- Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project 35 contact hours of formal education or 4 Years Bachelors degree
- Any professional who has a minimum of 4 years experience regardless of Industry.
If you are willing to take PMP certification training course in Pune then it’s ideal for below people.
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers,
- Program Managers
- Software Developers
- Teams Leaders/ Team leads
Any aspiring professional who is willing to do project management
What You are Looking For?
Join Our PMP Certification Training Course in Pune
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Are there any pointers provided by Seed for the exam?
Yes. Seed provides exam tips and brain dumps which are specially designed keeping the certification exam in mind. These tips are especially handy as a ready reckoner before appearing the exam.
Is exam fee included in the course fee?
Exam fee is not included in the course fee and the user will have to pay an exam fee to appear for CAPM® certification exam.
Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
No, the course fee is only for earning PDU’s required to appear for the respective exams.
Why should I choose PMI Certification and not any other project management certification? What makes PMIs special?
PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so theyre flexible and adaptable. You can easily transfer them between industries, market segments and geographic locations. PMI continually conducts in-depth studies to ensure that our credentials actually reflect the current skills, knowledge and best practices you need to succeed. You will never have to worry about a PMI certification becoming obsolete. Our certification maintenance program requires you to earn a professional development unit (PDUs), which encourages you to continually develop your skills and stay up to date as the profession changes. PMI certification offers financial benefits the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential increases your salary by up to 10%, according to the PMI Salary Survey Sixth Edition, 2009and helps you stand out and better market yourself to prospective employers. PMI has provided project management certifications for over 25 years, and our PMP® credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers.
Which certification exams does PMI offer?
PMI offers five different exams related to the discipline of Project Management. These are: PgMP: Program Management Professional PMP: Project Management Professional CAPM: Certified Associate in Project Manager PMI-SP: PMI Scheduling Professional PMI-RMP: PMI Risk Management Professional PMI-ACP: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
How do I track the hours already spent on the course?
You can track the number of hours spent on the course by accessing your LMS home.
Do you provide contact hours after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
Yes, we offer PDU certificate to candidates after successfully completing the training. You can earn 35 contact hours certificate after attending the training.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
How many questions are there in the PMP certification exam?
It covers 200 questions, out of which 25 questions are considered as pre-test questions used for future tests and are not scored. You will not be communicated about these questions; they are randomly chosen. Therefore, you should answer all 200 questions with the same seriousness.
What is the duration of the PMP® exam?
The PMP® exam is conducted for four hours.
Will I get the PMP® certificate after completing this PMP® certification course?
On completing the PMP® certification course from Seed, you will get a course-completion certificate from Seed. PMP® certification can be obtained by appearing for the PMI Certified PMP® exam. The number of grades or points that one has to score to pass the PMP® exam is not made public by PMI.
Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
Yes, we do provide guidance and assistance for the PMP exam application process.
Who provides the certification?
We provide training for attaining the PMP certification from the reputed PMI Institute.
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) Classroom Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
SEED Infotech Limited, Erandwane, Pune
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes