PRINCE2® Certification Training Course in Pune
PRINCE2® is process driven project management framework for managing project of any size and complexity. PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner is governed by AXELOS Globally. According to a recent report by PayScale India, the average salary of a PRINCE2® certified manager ranges from 8-10 Lac. and that of a senior manager ranges from 15-20 Lk. PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner is the most easiest framework to apply So kick start your career growth and register for our PRINCE2® Exam Prep Certification Training classroom course in Pune.
About Facilitator PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
- Prashant is master Trainer and Delivery Head at SEED.
- Result-driven professional with over 24+ years’ qualitative experience as Business / IT Service management coach, in IT Service Management, Quality, IT Infrastructure Management, People Management, Project.
- Management, Account Management, and Technical Support.
- Authorized ITIL Trainer (PEOPLECERT).
- Authorized Trainer PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner (PEOPLECERT).
- Certified ITIL Expert, APMG, UK.
- Certified PRINCE2® Practitioner, APMG, UK.
- Conducted more than 3000+ hours of Training on ITIL & Conducted more than 1000+ hours of Training on PRINCE2® Project Management.
Facilitator Certification: PRINCE2®, PRINCE2® Agile Certified Trainer and ITIL Expert Trainer
Profile: View Profile
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Classroom Certification Training Course Free Videos
Upcoming Schedule PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
|Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner-pune||16,17,23,24 Sept 2017||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||4|
|Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner-pune||28, 29 October & 4, 5 November, 2017||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||4|
|Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner-pune||25,26 November & 2, 3 December, 2017||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||4|
|Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner-pune||23, 24 & 30, 31st December, 2017||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||4|
|Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner-pune||20, 21 & 27, 28th January, 2018||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||4|
|Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner-pune||17, 18 & 24, 25 February, 2018||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||4|
|Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner-pune||24, 25 & 31st March & 1st April, 2018||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||4|
About SEEDworkshops’ PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification is the most sought-after certification for a variety of reasons.
Participants learn to manage projects using the most internationally recognized project management method.
PRINCE2® certification is the topmost and globally recognized professional Certification for project managers which opens up diverse career avenues across the global job market.
Who should attend?
Any Professional who has minimum 2 years of experience regardless Industry: Team Leader, Manager, Associate Managers, project managers, IT Project Managers, Product Managers and Program Managers.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification is the most sought-after certification for a variety of reasons.
- Participants learn to manage projects using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- PRINCE2® certification is the topmost and globally recognized professional certification for project managers which opens up diverse career avenues across the global job market.
- PRINCE2® certification validates your knowledge of the best practices required to improve project success.
- The PRINCE2® certification program is administered by the APMG and designed in such a way, that it meets the requirements and expectations of all the industries across the world.
- The certification helps participants to become result-oriented professionals and allows them to execute their project ideas on the MS Project platform and present the data and information clearly using the MS Excel tool.
Why Choose SEEDworkshops?
- SEED is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 250+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training’s for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, TRICENTIS and others.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
- 4 Days Classroom Training.
- Chapter-end Quizzes.
- Simulation Exams for Foundation course.
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exam Fee Included.
- Courseware Approved by PEOPLECERT.
- Sample real life scenario for practice.
- Exclusive interactive scenario based exercises/solutions for PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
- Simulation Exams for Practitioner course.
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Course Agenda
Exam & Certifications
How do you become PRINCE2® certified professional?
To take the Practitioner exam, you need to clear the Foundation exam first.This is a one-hour exam consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions.Of these 75 questions, 5 are trial questions and do not contribute toward the score. Since a participant will not be able to identify the trial questions, all the questions have to be answered.
To pass the PRINCE2® foundation examination, one must score at least 50 percent. That is, 35 out of 70 questions answered should be correct.The Practitioner examination is based on scenarios. There are 8 questions, each comprising two to five parts. Participants will have to score 55 percent to pass the examination. The duration of the examination is two and a half hours.
The PRINCE2® Foundation Certification examination is a closed book examination. The book cannot be carried inside the examination center.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Anyone interested in project management can attempt PRINCE2 certification examination. There is no mandatory qualification mentioned. But, it is suggested that you be involved in a project management environment for at least two years before taking this certification. Individuals appearing for the Practitioner examination should clear the Foundation exam before attending.
What is the Exam Pattern and Passing Criteria ?
PRINCE2 ® Foundation is understanding PRINCE2 ® Frameworks, themes and terminologies. It is simple Multiple Objective Type Questions 75 Questions – 1 Hour – 50% Passing Criteria. It is closed book with no negative marking examination.
PRINCE2 ® Practitioner Certification Focuses on applying PRINCE2 ® knowledge and framework. This is scenario based exam with 5 Different Objective type of question with 80 Questions. Duration of exam is 2.5 Hrs. It is Open Book exam with Passing Criteria is 55%.
What is the renewal procedure for PRINCE2 ® Foundation and Practitioner Global Certifications?
For Renewal, one has to appear for exam after its 5 years expiry of Global Certifications.
What is the latest version for PRINCE2 ® Foundation and Practitioner Exam ?
Latest Version is 2017 ( revised from 1st August, 2017 ) and Old Version 2009 is valid till 31st December, 2017
What is the Validity of PRINCE2 ® Foundation and Practitioner Certifications ?
PRINCE2 ® Foundation is valid for lifetime but practitioner certification 2009 version exam has 5 years validity.
Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
Where will be the training held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 Support team for more details. Email us at email@example.com . If you are looking for an instant Support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We do not provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
Yes, you can change the city, place and date for any classroom training. However, a rescheduling fee is charged. For more information, please go through our Rescheduling Policy.
Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
How do I enroll for the training?
You can enroll for the training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email. 1.Visa debit/credit card 2.American express and Diners club card 3.Master Card, or 4.Through PayPal
What will I get along with this training?
You will have online access to e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact email@example.com for more information
Where and how can I access the e-learning content? Are there any limitations?
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning content on our website. An automated course purchase confirmation mail from our side will guide you through the process.
I am not able to access the online course. Whom should I contact for a solution?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
Yes, we offer PDU certificate to candidates after successfully completing the training. You can earn 45 hours of PDU certificate after attending the training.
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® (PRojects In Controlled Environments) is one of the widely used project management methods.
Is PRINCE2® confined to a specific project or is it generic?
PRINCE2® is generic and can be applied to any project across industries and organizations.
What are the eligibility criteria for PRINCE2® exams?
There is no eligibility criterion for attempting the PRINCE2® Foundation exam, however in order to opt for PRINCE2® Practitioner exam one needs to pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
What is the format of the questions for PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner exam?
PRINCE2® Foundation exam follows multiple-choice format and PRINCE2® Practitioner exam follows descriptive question format.
Is Seed accredited by PEOPLECERT to provide PRINCE2® Certification Training?
Yes, Seed is accredited by PEOPLECERT as an ATO for PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner training.
Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
Yes, the course fee is inclusive of the examination fee.
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Classroom Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
SEED Infotech Ltd.
6th floor Room No 603,
Pentagon 4, Magarpattacity,
Hadapsar, Pune: – 411013
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self