Learn to write and manage Ansible playbooks and automate system administration tools Automation with Ansible I (DO407) is designed for system administrators who are intending to use Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. Learn how to install and configure Ansible, create and run playbooks to configure systems, and learn to manage inventories.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.
About Facilitator Red Hat Automation Ansible I DO407 Certification Training Course in Pune
( Above mentioned Facilitators is one of our Subject Matter Expert)
Upcoming Schedule Red Hat Automation Ansible I DO407 Certification Training Course in Pune
About seedworkshops’ Red Hat Automation Ansible I DO407 Certification Training Course in Pune
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to implement Ansible in an operations or cloud computing environment. These skills are suitable for organizations seeking to gain cost savings and operational efficiency by implementing the DevOps® methodology with Ansible.
Who should attend?
System and cloud administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.
Prerequisites for this course Have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience.
Impact on the organization
- This course is intended to develop the skills needed to implement Ansible in an operations or cloud computing environment. These skills are suitable for organizations seeking to gain cost savings and operational efficiency by implementing the DevOps® methodology with Ansible.
- Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
- Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to implement Ansible for the purpose of automation, configuration, and management in a DevOps® environment.
- Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Use Ansible to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts.
- Write Ansible Playbooks to standardize task executions.
- Manage playbook execution centrally, using Ansible Tower.
Why Choose SEEDworkshops?
- SEED is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 250+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, TRICENTIS, and others.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
- Classroom Training with Different Subject Matter Experts
- Experiential Learning – Learn By Doing & Designing Campaign
- Real-Time Case Study Discussion.
- Learn Different Tools used while implementing Digital Marketing Strategies”
Red Hat Automation Ansible I DO407 Certification Course Agenda
Exam & Certifications
- Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310)
- Become an RHCE in OpenStack by passing our exam, where you will demonstrate your abilities to integrate and configure with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, Red Hat Ceph Storage, and Neutron services.
What is post workshops assistance get from SEED Workshops?
You can write a mail email@example.com with your all technical queries so that we can come back with solutions within 3 working days.
Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
What is % of Practical knowledge is delivered during Class ?
60% practical and 40% theory is the structure for training delivery.
Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact email@example.com for more information.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you the complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
Yes, you can change the city, place, and date for any classroom training. However, a rescheduling fee is charged. For more information, please go through our Rescheduling Policy.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We do not provide transportation but refreshments is provided on all days of the training.
Where will be the training held?
The venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 Support team for more details. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking for an instant Support, you can chat with us too.
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll in this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
- Visa debit/credit card
- American Express and Diners Club Card
- Master Card, or
- Through PayPal
Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 15+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
Red Hat Automation Ansible I DO407 Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
Nalanda, Yugay Mangal Complex, Opp Gandhi Lawns, Pune – 411 038
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes