Salesforce is an innovative company and also know as the world’s #1 CRM. Salesforce has Platform As A Service ( PAAS) which helps the developer to build custom application force.com. Salesforce Developer 450 Certification is for any individual who wants to understand how to customize applications on the Force.com platform. SEED and Salesforce are partnered to deliver programmes across all the platforms and as per defined roles.
About Facilitator Salesforce Developer 450 (SFDC450) Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
- Ashutosh is Salesforce Master Trainer with experience of 10+ years. He has conducted 80+ and 1200 Hours trainings in India and abroad for various corporate clients.
Facilitator Certification: SFDC 201, SFDC 401 and SFDC 450
Profile: View Profile
Upcoming Schedule Salesforce Developer 450 (SFDC450) Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
|Salesforce Dev 450||14,15,16,17,18 February 2018||9.30 AM to 6.30 PM||5|
About seed workshops’ Salesforce Developer 450 (SFDC450) Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
Salesforce Developer 450 Certification training will cover Ithe core of the Apex programming language and Visualforce markup in order to customize your Force.com applications. You will get hands-on experience building data objects (sObjects) and programmatically retrieving, manipulate, and storing the data associated with those objects
Who should attend?
This course is designed for programmatic developers who are new to the Force.com platform, who need to be able to write programmatic customizations to both the business logic and user interface layers using Apex and Visualforce
- Create and modify objects using the declarative interface
- Write business logic customizations using Apex triggers and classes. Those customizations will
use SOQL and DML.
- Design programmatic solutions that take advantage of declarative customizations
- Describe how your trigger code works within the basics of the Save Order of Execution
- Describe some of the fundamental aspects of designing programs on a multi-tenant platform
- Write Visualforce markup and code to customize the user interface
- Use the built-in testing framework to test Apex and Visual force
Why Choose seed workshops?
- Seed is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 250+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training’s for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, TRICENTIS and others.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
- 40 hours of highly interactive classroom training.
- 30 Days access to Lab (Orgs login).
- Lab Practice sessions and guidance.
- Trained by Salesforce certified and Industry Expert Trainer with 10+ Years of Experience.
- In-house Pool of Salesforce Certified Instructors.
- Conduct Official Curriculum with Official Courseware.
- Continued Trainer support & guidance for clarifying doubts.
- Soft copy material Included.
- Course completion Certificate.
Salesforce Developer Course Agenda
Exam & Certifications
How do I get certified in Salesforce Developer training?
Aspirants can get certified in Salesforce Administrator and Developer training by following the below process:
Step 1: Visit www.Salesforce.com after completing the training.
Step 2: Register for Salesforce DEV 401 exam.
Step 3: Take the exam and get certified.
What is the cost of certification exam?
The estimated costs for Salesforce certification exams are given below:
Salesforce Developer Certification exam – $200
Participants can directly pay for DEV 401 exams on Salesforce website.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Experience building applications using the Force.com declarative features or completion of Building Applications with Force.com (DEV401).
Completion of the eLearning course “Managing Development with Force.com”. Access to the eLearning will be provided after you register for the Apex & Visualforce Controllers course. You should complete the eLearning before attending class.
Experience with Visualforce. You can gain Visualforce experience by completing the “Getting Started with Visualforce” eLearning course available via http://help.salesforce.com and the publicly available,online Visualforce Workbook.
What is the Test Duration and pattern of questions?
Salesforce Certification exams (DEV 401), contains 60 multiple-choice questions. The exam duration is 90 minutes and a minimum score of 68% is required to get certified.
Who should take this course?
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for:
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
You can take this course in person or in a virtual classroom. Participants can save travel expenses by taking the class virtually. Both formats provide demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and personal attention from the instructor as well as interaction with your peers. For the virtual class, all you need is a web browser and a telephone to watch, listen, and get hands-on experience with the application.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, and completion of the following online courses, which are available at help.salesforce.com.
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
What you will learn?
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes.
- Create a secure Salesforce environment.
- Maintain and import clean data.
- Create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Set up workflow automation.
How is this program going to help me in building my career? What kind of companies are going to hire me?
CRM is the buzzword of the day. All big organizations are interested in utilizing CRM in advancing their businesses. The program will offer you competitive advantage in your current job or can help you switch careers.
What kind of jobs am I likely to get after this training?
Almost all the big corporations need analytics professionals. You can be hired in your own industry at entry/mid/senior level depending upon your experience and the training you have had. IT companies and hire people to work on client projects which cut across functional and vertical domains
Who will be teaching the programs?
All instructors conducting the class are Certified Instructor by Salesforce.
Why Salesforce ?
Salesforce.com is company offering Customer Relationship Management application on cloud. It also offers cloud based platform wherein you can develop and run your custom applications. Salesforce is 1# CRM in the world. What is the Salesforce learning path? Salesforce Learning Path Adminstrator Track Administrator 201 > Administrator 211 ADM 201 > CON 201 Developer Track Developer 401 > Developer 501 Analytics Track STR 301
Why Salesforce Certification?
Demand for Salesforce experts is growing rapidly and companies are looking for proven professionals. Companies who use certified cloud specialists see smoother deployments and better use of Salesforce. Getting certified boosts your career and enables you to contribute even more to your organization’s success.
What modules are taught?
SEED is Authorized Training Partner of Salesforce since 2010. Intensive training delivered by experts: Instructor-led training for Administrators. Administrators Whether you’re a brand-new or experienced Administrator, get the core knowledge you need to get up to speed, perform at your best: ?Administration Essentials for New Admins: EE or UE Editions (ADM201) ?Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM211) Developers ?Building Applications with Force.com (DEV401) ?Apex & Visualforce Controllers (DEV501) Solution Designers ?Administration Essentials for Enterprise or Unlimited Edition (ADM211) Implementation Essentials (CON201)
Is the course conceptual or hands-on?
There are intensive assignments and case-studies.
Does SEED provide Placement assistance?
No. SEED does not provide Placement Assistance. Getting certified boosts your career and enables you to contribute even more to your organization’s success. Demand for Salesforce experts is growing rapidly and companies are looking for proven professionals. Companies who use certified cloud specialists see smoother deployments and better use of Salesforce.
What is the eligibility for this program?
For Administrator Any Working Professional with minimum 2 years of experience as End User. For Developer- Minimum 2 years of Software Development Experience is required.
How many hours of classes every day?
It is full time programme from 9.30AM to 6.00PM. Program Duration differs from 4 days to 5 days as per modules.
Is there pre-assessment test to qualify for the program?
There is not pre-assessment test but for Advance module foundation module training is required.
Salesforce Developer 450 (SFDC450) Classroom Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
Seed Infotech Ltd., 6th floor Room No 603, Pentagon 4, Magarpattacity, Hadapsar, Pune: – 411013
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes