Sharepoint Developer Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based application that integrates with Microsoft Office. Launched in 2001, SharePoint is primarily sold as a document management and storage system, but the product is highly configurable and usage varies substantially between organizations. Microsoft SharePoint Developer Technology helps to configure different application and form which are important from document management.
About Facilitator Sharepoint Developer Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
- MR. Ravi is Microsoft Certified Trainer. He enjoys his training being as a facilitator in reducing the learning curve of IT professionals for Microsoft Technologies.
- His vision is to help IT Professionals to improve their productivity in IT Solution Development & Administration.
- Learning and Teaching passion has kept him involved in Teaching and Mentoring Information Technology for more than 18 years.
- He has conducted more than 1000 Corporate Trainings, workshops, retail courses from 1997 on Microsoft Technologies.
- He conducts Technical Sessions in Microsoft Touch Down, Ascends Training programs, Visual Studio Programs on behalf of Microsoft Inc. for leading Software Development Houses (ISV & SI partners of Microsoft).
Facilitator Certification: –
Profile: View Profile
Sharepoint Developer Classroom Certification Training Course Free Videos
Upcoming Schedule Sharepoint Developer Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
About seedworkshops’ Sharepoint Developer Classroom Certification Training Course in Pune
In this course, students learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities. These include working with the server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, querying and updating list data, managing taxonomy, using workflow to manage business processes, and customizing the user interface.
Who should attend?
- Attendees should have professional development experience with Visual Studio, the .NET Framework and ASP.NET as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Core Technical skill set: Visual Studio 2010, C# and ASP.NET
- Design and management features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
Why Choose seedworkshops?
- Seed is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 250+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training’s for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, TRICENTIS and others.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
- 4 Days Classroom Training for Automation Specialist I and Automation Specialist II.
- 32 Hours of Instructor Led Training.
- Real world examples.
- Participation Certificate after Training.
Sharepoint Developer Course Agenda
Exam & Certifications
- Why get certified on Microsoft products and technologies?
Are you thinking about earning a Microsoft Certification? Wondering about whether it’s worth the effort? We’ve asked some IT professionals who have earned a variety of Microsoft Certifications to share their impressions of the experience with you. Maybe what they have to say will give you the answers you need.
- How long is a Microsoft Certification valid?
Microsoft Certifications are valuable in the MARKET and will remain valuable as long as companies are using the technologies covered in the certification. Over time, certifications will retire and eventually will transition to a “legacy” status. Legacy Microsoft Certifications will appear on your transcript designated as such. Refer to the retired certifications page for the most current information regarding status.
- Are there upgrade paths available for Microsoft Certifications?
Depending on the certification you have achieved, most certifications have an upgrade path available. Please check the appropriate certification page and view the section on how to upgrade for more information.
How do I find out about new certification releases?
Please refer to the newly released certification exams on the Certifications exams page.
- Which certification should I start with?
For those new to technology, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is the recommended starting point for our certifications. Although not required, MTA certifications provide a solid foundation for those preparing for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and MCSD certifications. Those who have been working with the technology should start with the MCSA or MCSD certification. These are prerequisites for any further certifications. The MCSA certification validates that job seekers have a minimum set of skills to hit the ground running.
- What do I gain from passing a Microsoft Certification exam?
When you pass your first Microsoft Certification exam, you become a member of the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) community with access to all of the benefits provided through the Microsoft Certification Program and the MCP member site. You can share your transcript with others to prove that you passed that exam and show your progress towards a specific certification. In some cases, such as when you pass an MTA or Specialist exam, that single exam will also earn you the associated certification.
- Why don’t all of the certification titles include version numbers?
Certifications that require recertification are not “versioned” because they may cover multiple technologies.
What is post workshops assistance get from SEED Workshops?
You can write a mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your all technical queries so that we can come back with solutions within 3 working days.
Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
What is % of Practical knowledge is delivered during Class?
60% practical and 40% theory is the structure for training delivery.
Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you a complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
Yes, you can change the city, place, and date for any classroom training. However, a rescheduling fee is charged. For more information, please go through our Rescheduling Policy.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We do not provide transportation but refreshments is provided on all days of the training
Where will be the training held?
The venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 Support team for more details. Email us at email@example.com . If you are looking for an instant Support, you can chat with us too.
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
• Visa debit/credit card
• American express and Diners club card
• Master Card, or
• Through PayPal
Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 15+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
Sharepoint Developer Classroom Certification Training Course Venue in Pune
‘Nalanda’, Yugay Mangal Complex,
Opp. Gandhi Lawns
Pune, Maharashtra 411038
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self