What is PMP Certification Training?
PMP Certification from Seed is a unique, power packed, career-ready package and one of a kind in the industry. Project Management Professional (PMP Certification) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Who needs to attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP certification or CAPM® certification.
What learning benefits do you get from Seed’s training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)- Fifth Edition, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMP certification examination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on project manager’s professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Why choose Seed for your training?
- Seed is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 4000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct training’s for various courses across the globe
- We had excellent track record of 99% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute (PMI) of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, and others
- More than 21 years of experience in IT and professional skill development training